The 21" GX340 black and white monitor brings perfect picture quality
with a precise brightness characteristic and 3 megapixel resolution.
EIZO relies on LED technology for consistently achieving a stable
brightness. EIZO guarantees a brightness of 500 cd/m² over a 5 year
period without limiting operating time. This value significantly exceeds
the requirements for examinations defined in the quality assurance
directive (QS-RL). The result is a safe investment and saves extra
costs. With a 14bit LUT (Look-Up-Table), images of the chest area or
fine scull structures or limbs are displayed perfectly on this monitor.
Hence a radiologist sees the image in the quality necessary to make a
flawless diagnosis – over a long period of time.
- LCD module with 3 megapixel resolution and LED backlight for a reliably high and constantly stable brightness
- Pallet with 16,369 shades of grey for precise grey scale representation
- Automatic brightness distribution regulation (Digital Uniformity Equalizer)
- Prepared for calibration, drop and brightness constancy control in compliance with DIN V 6868-57 and QS-RL
- Hybrid gamma, fully automatic selection of tone value curves for images requiring different brightness characteristics
- Integrated sensor for automatic and precise calibration
- Light sensor for measuring the ambient light conditions of the working environment
- Presence sensor for immediately activating the screen upon your return